Developing a positive culture towards mental health can boost morale and reduce absenteeism and staff turnover. It also goes a long way towards improving productivity and happiness in the workplace.
We help employers to develop a more positive working culture by providing their staff with new mental health content every month of the year.
The content helps employees to recognise everyday mental health conditions so that they can be understood and managed effectively at an early stage. Our platform is available 24/7 to encourage, facilitate and normalise discussions on mental health across the organisation.
Already working with
for workplace mental wellbeing
New video case studies released every month
- Managing mental health to create a healthier work environment and better performance.
- Understanding mental health to promote better employee wellbeing.
- Helping employees to recognise
signs of deteriorating mental health
- All contractors, fostering a supportive work enviro nment for independent professionals and external partners.
- Across all organisations – business, public sector, voluntary sector.
- Every team leader, manager and staff member
- Identifying common mental health issues through dramatised case studies
- Building team resilience through individual coping mechanisms.
- Educating employees to recognise signs of deteriorating mental health.