• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data and long do we keep it?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Gallantium collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address)
• Company name, address, no of employees, company logo and other media (where applicable)
• Payment details including credit/debit card (where applicable)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Sign up for a 14 day free trial or by subscribing for any of our monthly or yearly subscription packages.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback on any of our blogs, forums or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Any other media (logos, images and text) you provide us on the website or through email.
• Any usage metrics gathered by our website
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your subscription, manage your account.
• Contact (through email or by phone) you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Provide you with additional services if required
When we process your order (excluding free trial subscriptions) we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases via our payment portal.
We will not share your personal and company details with any other third party.
How do we store your data and how long do we keep it?
We store your data at our secure local and cloud servers.
We will keep your personal and company information for a period of two years after the end of the subscription period. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data from all our records.
Or – We will keep records of your data for as long as necessary to fulfil its intended use.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Gallantium for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gallantium correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gallantium to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gallantium erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 020 8106 9470
Or write to us: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Analyse user engagement
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – We uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and technical development purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies (please see browser user manual/information specific to your browser). However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 020 8106 9470